Day 12 – FEAR

If you read my blog regularly … you know I have many fears.  If you are new… you can venture to my the fears of my heart HERE or HERE or HERE.

But, honestly – I just cannot go there tonight.

I have other fears.  I fear a professional meeting with a crap hanging out of my nose.

I also fear this:

IMG_1825[1]

Yes, I don’t even have the courage to use a real life example.  One of my biggest fears is teaching with my zipper open or toilet paper hanging out of my pants.  I decided to combine the two.  The doll baby doesn’t mind.

What would you put down for fear?

Start the 30 day photo challenge HERE. (Be sure to check out the other linkers!)

Comments

1. Um, yeah. If I had to stand in front of a group of people, I’d be right there with you.

Y’know all that stuff that sensible and cautious folks instinctively fear? I don’t have those. Pretty frightening, isn’t it?

2. Mo says:

I thought for a minute that you fear dolls. I fear dolls, I think it is the eyes. I’d rather be flying low than faced with a doll.

3. I’m with Mo…I thought it was the doll too. Creepy.

4. Nora Blithe says:

Lol! Me too!

5. laughingmom says:

I’m with all the rest who thought the doll was creepy. I never like speaking in front of others – the people I’m talking to all look like that doll to me!

6. Oh boy, public speaking is one of my fears too. Along with death, fire, flying, heights, spiders, and being raped & killed by a home intruder.

7. nonamedufus says:

The booger hanging from the nose really adds to one’s professionalism, doesn’t it. So, too, flying low. I don’t know what’s worse…someone pointing it out to me or letting me embarrass myself with the next person.

8. Ziva says:

Okay, that doll is just creepy. And if I had to stand in front a room full of people and talk, I’d probably never even make it into the room, I’d just stand outside, checking myself for open zippers and toilet paper until the class was over…

9. 00dozo says:

Publicly humiliating myself is one of my greatest fears, too. Sadly, I have done it more times than I care to count and, similar to your example, I have walked around with my skirt tucked into my pantyhose after visiting the restroom.

;-)