There are so many simple pleasures in life. When I sat down to write this post, I had no idea what I would photograph.
- The sun that shines on your face around 6pm. When it is low in the sky and warming your cheeks.
- The beauty of a breeze on a spring morning.
- 600 thread count sheets. And the thrill of sliding between them after a hard day.
- A cold Pepsi on a hot day.
- Driving a convertible with all the windows rolled down and the music turned up. By. Myself.
- Oh! Miller Light. Ice Cold. From a Bottle. In July.
- Sliding into pants you couldn’t fit into last month.
- Custard filled doughnuts with chocolate icing… and crapichino from Sheetz
- Listening to Alexander squawk as he learns new sounds.
- Teaching the twins that holding hands is our secret code for “I love you.”
- Snuggling with all three kids on the living room recliner.
- Watching my husband build a tree house for the kids. With a broken foot….
- Rolling over in the middle of the night, and knowing that he will be there.
- Holding his hand when something is bothering me.
- Watching my husband research his newest project – so it can be just right.
- Pleasure – is spending every day with the man you love and the babies you created together.
Start the 30 day photo challenge HERE. (Be sure to check out the other linkers!)