Day 16 – Ordinary Things

23 months. And now … this is an ordinary thing.

I couldn’t love it more. I couldn’t be more proud.

DSC_0208

Start the 30 day photo challenge HERE. (Be sure to check out the other linkers!)

Comments

1. nonamedufus says:

Ha, a great shot. You have much to be proud of. Thanks for sharing.

2. Ziva says:

Another great one, Kristen, you have every reason in the world to be proud. :)

3. As long as he keeps his head up, right? :)

Very nice photo as always. And another awwww moment.

4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mo says:

Cute shot, though I have to say that my littlest is more than capable of demonstrating some terrifying ‘ordinary matters’ which I chose to ignore…though I can’t say I didn’t consider…

6. MikeWJ says:

I’d never heard of Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome until meeting you, but I read about it, and understand that two of the symptoms are poor muscle tone and delayed motor-skill development. So crawling and head-lifting is an important milestone in your son’s growth, even if it’s just an ordinary milestone in other children.

You have every right to be proud of him. And of yourself, because your love and patience are obvious, even if you don’t always feel it in yourself.

This is a good photograph, Kristen, and, as usual, a really good post.

7. Nicky says:

He is a marvel. That photo is absolutely beautiful, Kristen. And a wonderful reminder of how we should appreciate the ordinary things we take for granted.

8. laughingmom says:

Love that photo! When our children accomplish things, no matter the struggle or ease, we should all be proud.

9. Susi says:

What a moment. That’s fantastic. Go Alexander!!! Beautiful shot of a great accomplishment.

10. Nora Blithe says:

Awesome!

11. Wow! He’s come a long way. (Beautiful composition too.)

12. 00dozo says:

Sometimes the ordinary can be quite unexpected. Wonderful take on the theme. I hope you enjoy many more of these moments.

;-)

13. Malisa says:

You gave me chill bumps again! You have got to quit doing that. :) That photo is marvelous. Think you and your son are marvelous too!

14. Katherine says:

You have captured so much in this shot. It is simply lovely!

15. Mariann says:

More like extraordinary matters! :)