The writing prompt is a list of lies I regularly tell. The problem is.. not IF I have lies- but how MANY of the lies I can remember are lies and not the truth. (sometimes if you tell a lie often enough – you start to think it is the truth.) These are lies I tell to my husband, my kids, and…generally everyone.
- No, I definitely do NOT eat Swiss Cake Rolls (frozen) most nights while catching up on my blog reading.
- I OWN a pair of underware without a hole in it… somewhere.
- No, I did not just snap a picture of you from behind while you roll yourself on that scooter thing down Lowe’s …trying to be “manly”
- No, I definitely do NOT obsess on “weigh in day” – to the point of weighing myself before and after I poop to see if I am skinnier.
- If you play in dirty sink water, you will get pink eye.
- I weigh about 130 lbs. (I actually put that on a government document with a strait face the other day.)
- Yes, I DO own a shirt without a stain, I just chose not to wear it today.
- Oh yeah… That food is not spoiled – you should take it for lunch tomorrow.
- I showered. I just didn’t wash my hair.
There are so many more… so many many more. but, I really want to keep some blog readers.
Linking with Mama Kat’s writer’s workshop. Thanks for the prompt. It was fun!